The Lumix DMC-FH10 Digital Camera from Panasonic is a stylish compact camera with an ultra wide-angle lens. Its 16.1MP CCD sensor and Venus Engine image processor provide detailed images, accurate colors and fast performance and its 5X optical zoom lens stretches from ultra wide-angle to telephoto length to capture most any shot you will need. This Lumix DC Vario lens offers a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-120mm with a fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 at the wide-angle end. This aperture is sufficient for clear low light photography and the camera's MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) will compensate for any camera shake to provide clear photos and videos when shooting at telephoto lengths. In case you need even further telephoto reach, an 8x Intelligent digital zoom is also available.
720p HD video recording is also supported by the FH10 and a dedicated one-touch button will take you instantly from photo mode to video. Continuous autofocus is supported in video mode so you will stay in focus as your subject moves. A 2.7" Intelligent LCD screen is provided for composition and playback, and it provides 11-step auto brightness that changes as lighting conditions change.
The FH10 offers fast auto focus and its Intelligent Auto mode allows the camera to set the optimal adjustments while you compose and shoot. If you want your settings to be even more specific, 15 individual Scene Modes, such as Portrait, Sunset or Sports, offer predefined settings that correspond to the scene you are shooting. Four photo aspect ratios are available, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 and square-shaped 1:1. Panorama Shot Mode shoots both horizontal and vertical panoramas.
The DMC-FH10 provides 90MB of internal memory in case your memory card fills up and can be charged from your computer via its USB input as well as by a conventional AC charger. PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.0 software is included with your camera.
- 16.1MP 1/2.3" CCD Sensor
- A 16.1MP CCD Sensor offers high quality imaging even in low light conditions and the Venus Engine Image Processor provides fast performance speed for this ultra compact camera.
- Lumix DC Vario 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- A 5x ultra wide-angle optical zoom lens provides the 35mm focal length equivalent of a 24-120mm lens. This incorporates most shooting situations from ultra wide-angle to telephoto. A 24mm lens is ideal for group shots and expansive landscapes providing 213% larger viewing area than a traditional 35mm lens. If you need further telephoto reach, an additional 8x Intelligent Digital Zoom capability is available. And to ensure sharpness and greater color fidelity, this lens' optical design features 3 aspherical lens elements.
- 720p HD Video with Dedicated One-touch Button
- 720p HD video recording at 24 frames per second is available with a dedicated button that switches you immediately from photo into video mode. Continuous autofocus, Intelligent Auto (iA) and MEGA Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) are supported for video.
- 2.7" Intelligent LCD Display
- Composition and playback are viewed with a 2.7" TFT Color LCD display with a 230,000 pixel resolution. It provides 100% field of view and features Intelligent LCD function which automatically adjusts the screen's brightness according to shooting conditions.
- Optical Image Stabilization
- MEGA O.I.S. compensates for the effects of camera shake in both photo and video mode. It provides you with clearer images in low light and when shooting at telephoto lengths.
- Intelligent Auto
- In the iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode, the camera does all the work, leaving you free to compose your shot and capture the moment. Combining Automatic ISO and Exposure, Face Detection, Intelligent Scene Detection and MEGA O.I.S. into one mode, the camera's detection and correction functions adjust the camera to its best possible setting.
- AC/USB Battery Charging
- In addition to the conventional AC power supply, the Lithium-Ion battery on the FH10 can be charged via the camera's USB input. This is a convenient option which allows you to charge your camera from your computer.
- Aspect Ratios
- The DMC-FH10 shoots in four aspect ratios. Its native ratio is 4:3 offers numerous resolution levels and it also captures in 3:2, 16:9 and square-shaped 1:1 at higher resolutions.
- Sonic Speed AF
- Fast autofocus allows you to capture quick subjects and fleeting moments that might otherwise get missed.
- Built-in Flash
- A built-in flash with five modes, including auto and red-eye reduction, provides even lighting when the available light is not sufficient.
- 15 Scene Modes
- Scene Modes provide predefined settings to make shooting certain types of scenes easier. The Scene Modes are: Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Glass Through, Photo Frame, Starry Sky
- Color Modes
- Standard, Black & White, Sepia, Vivid (in normal), and Happy (only in iA Mode)
- Built-in Memory
- The FH10 provides 90MB of built-in memory when your memory card is filled or in case you just don't have it.
- Languages Supported
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Netherlandic, Thai, Korean, Turkish, Portuguese, Arabic, Persian, Japanese, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Vietnamese and Hindi.