The Z420 HE Management Workstation from Bosch is designed for video-oriented applications that require high performance and advanced visualization.
The Z420 workstation features a smart chassis that offers tool-less access to the inside and easy configurability for easy deployment. And with liquid cooling designed to deliver quiet performance, the HP Z420 is built to minimize power and cooling costs with ENERGY STAR qualified configurations featuring 90% efficient power supplies while taking on bigger computing challenges with the new Intel vPro technology and the Intel Xeon quad-core processor.
The HP Z420 is a workstation solution based on the Intel C602 Chipset using Intel’s vPro technology and on 8 DIMM slots in 4-channel memory architecture. With 2 x PCI Express Gen3 x16 mechanical/electrical, 1 x PCI Express Gen3 x8 mechanical/electrical, 1 x PCI Express Gen2 x8 mechanical/x4 electrical, 1 x PCI Express Gen2 x4 mechanical/x1 electrical, and 1 x Legacy PCI, HP Z420 delivers high performance bandwidth interfaces and future expandability.
The architecture of this management workstation delivers next generation I/O throughput to handle future high-throughput and visualization requirements.
The high-end NVIDIA Quadro 4000 (2 GB) 3D graphics card ensures high performance and resolution for fast presentation of displayed video data. The convertible minitower chassis allows for Minitower or Desktop orientation.
The Z420 HE Management Workstation is the high-performance workstation suitable for running the security systems software applications offered by Bosch.
- High-performance workstation with Intel's latest generation micro-architecture.
- Dual-monitor support (NVIDIA Quadro 4000, 2GB graphics card).
- Silent running with HP liquid cooling solution.
- Protected by HP Services, including a 3 years Next Business Day on-site support.
- Design and performance scalability with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel HT Technology), scalable cache sizes, system interconnects, and integrated memory controllers.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers additional performance automatically when needed by taking advantage of the processor's power and thermal headroom.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology brings high-performance applications into mainstream computing with 1 to 16+ threads optimized for new generation multi-core processor architecture.
- Intel vPro Technology for maximized, hardware assisted security and manageability.
- The architecture of this management workstation delivers next generation I/O throughput to handle future high throughput and visualization requirements.
- NVIDIA Quadro 4000 (2GB) 3D graphics card ensures optimal performance and resolution for fast presentation of displayed video data.
- Convertible minitower chassis allows for Minitower or Desktop orientation.