The MHW-WZ4R2-EEUS Z420 Extreme Edition Management Workstation from Bosch, with its brilliant processing and I/O power from Intel and high-resolution graphics technology, is designed for video-oriented applications that require high performance and advanced visualization.
This workstation features a smart chassis that offers tool-less access to the inside and easy configurability for seamless deployment. And, with liquid cooling designed to deliver whisper-quiet performance, this workstation is built to minimize power and cooling costs with ENERGY STAR-qualified configurations featuring 90% efficient power supplies.
Intel’s vPro technology makes it easy to tackle bigger computing challenges with the Xeon E5-1650 six-core processor (3.2 GHz, 12MB cache, 1,600 MHz memory speed, Six-Core, HT, Turbo) and 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 ECC unbuffered RAM. This workstation solution is based on the Intel C602 Chipset using Intel’s vPro technology and on 8 DIMM slots in 4-channel memory architecture.
With 2 PCI Express Gen3 x16 mechanical/electrical, a PCI Express Gen3 x8 mechanical/electrical, PCI Express Gen2 x8 mechanical/x4 electrical, PCI Express Gen2 x4 mechanical/x1 electrical, and Legacy PCI, it delivers high-performance bandwidth interfaces and future expandability. The architecture of this management workstation delivers high I/O throughput to handle future high-throughput and visualization requirements. The AMD FirePro V7900 (2GB, 4 x display ports) 3D graphics card ensures high performance and resolution for fast presentation of displayed video data. The convertible minitower chassis allows for Minitower or Desktop orientation.
- Design and performance scalability with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel HT Technology), scalable cache sizes, system interconnects, and integrated memory controllers
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers additional performance automatically when needed by taking advantage of the processor's power and thermal headroom
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology brings high-performance applications into mainstream computing with 1 to 16+ threads optimized for multi-core processor architecture
- Intel vPro Technology for maximized, hardware-assisted security and manageability
- Compliant with the Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive-2002/95/EC
- Designed to comply with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive- 2002/96/EC
- Plastic parts used in the product weighing over 25 g are marked as per ISO 11469 and ISO 1043 1
- HP blue-ray writer (1st SATA ODD)
- Z420 Declaration of Conformity (CE + UL)
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 80 PLUS compliant with 90% efficiency