The Varizoom VZTK75A Tripod System with VZROCKPZFI for Select Panasonic Cameras consists of remote controller for zoom, focus iris and camera start stop, a set of 2 stage aluminum tripod legs and a fluid head. The VZROCKPZFI is a lens control system that works with specific
The unit features remote wired control of zoom, focus, iris and cameras start/stop (record). The zoom control is a left/right pressure sensitive rocker for fine zoom control. The focus knob features a white marking disk and index mark as an aid to focus pullers and you can switch both focus and iris mode between manual and automatic from the remote unit at any time. Usable features are dependent on the capabilities of the camera the lens control is connected to.
The tripod system is suitable for cameras weighing between 5 and 15 pounds making it suitable for use with HDSLR and compact camcorders. The head features a built-in bubble level and the included Quick Release (QR) plate features approximately 4 inches of balance adjustment. The fluid head features a tilt range of approximately +70 to -70°, and variable tilt drag. Rosettes on both sides of the head allow you to move the pan bar as needed, or to add an additional pan bar if you desire.
The 2 stage legs and fixed mid level spreader provide a height range of 30 to 64", and it features a 75 mm bowl that can accept both 65 and 75 mm bowl base tripod heads. Built-in foot spikes with extendable rubber feet provide sure grip on varied surfaces. The tripod, head and lens control packs into the included padded carry bag for easy transport.
Remote Lens Control System
- Designed specifically for use with camera's that use Panasonic's remote control protocol
- Provides wired remote control of focus, zoom, iris and start/stop (depending on the camera's capability)
- Slide switches on the remote allow you to select between automatic and manual control of focus and iris
- Witness mark and marking disk on focus knob
- Included clamp for mounting to tripod pan bar
- Made from Durable ABS plastic
- Supports cameras and accessories weight between 5 and 10 pounds
- Built-in bubble level
- Sliding QR/balance plate with approximately 4 inches of travel and built-in safety catch
- The tilt range is from approximately +70 to -70°, with variable tilt drag
- The head features pan bar mounting rosettes on both the right and left side
- 2 stage aluminum legs with a height range (with head) of 30 to 64 inches
- 75 mm bowl, accepts most tripod heads with 65 or 75 mm bowl base
- Fixed mid level spreader
- Rubber feet that thread up or down to cover the foot spikes
- Integrated leg safety clip and cord for securing the legs during transport
- Padded carry bag holds tripod, head and lens control