The Sony SNC-VB630 High-Quality 1080/60p HD Fixed Network Box-Type Camera delivers a wide range of features and high level of performance with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and improved sensitivity thanks to the Exmor CMOS sensor. It features the IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system that allows the camera to provide advanced features such as improved image processing with View-DR, XDNR, and DEPA Advanced. The high frame rate modes of 60 and 50 fps deliver smoother, more natural movement in the video. View-DR at 90 dB captures objects clearly, even under harsh lighting conditions, such as strong backlight or high-contrast conditions. XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) allows the camera to deliver clear, low-noise images in low-light conditions. DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video and Audio Analytics triggers alarms according to user-defined rules. In-camera analytics are enhanced by additional features such as Face Detection, Left Object, and Removed Object Detection.
The SNC-VB600B offers high sensitivity with a minimum illumination of 0.1 lux in color mode and 0.07 lux in B/W mode. It can be powered by PoE (IEEE 802.3af-compliant), 24 VAC ±20%, or 12 VDC ±10% for easy installation.
- Good 720 HD Picture-Quality: Gain the huge surveillance benefits of good picture quality with 1080/60p Full HD with up to 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution.
- High-Quality and Low-Noise Images with Exmor CMOS Sensor: Derived from Sony's broadcast range, the high-resolution Exmor CMOS sensor improves image acquisition with its low noise characteristics.
- Unique Features from IPELA ENGINE EX Signal Processing System: IPELA ENGINE EX delivers improved View-DR, XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction), and DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video and Audio Analytics.
- DEPA Delivers Intelligent, Customizable Image Capture and Alarm Triggering: The Sony DEPA platform offers intelligent video analytics delivered through a combination of the intelligence built into the camera and the rules and filters that determine which images should be recorded and when an alarm should be triggered.
- Operates at Low Minimum Illumination: The SNC-VB600B operates at a minimum illumination of 0.1 lux in color mode (F1.2, View-DR off, VE off, AGC on, 1/30 s, 30 fps) and 0.07 lux in B/W mode at 50 IRE and 30 fps.
- Multiple Video and Audio Codecs: The SNC-VB600B supports H.264 (high / main / baseline profile) / JPEG video codecs and AAC (16 / 48 kHz) / G.726 / G.711 audio codecs.
- True Day/Night Function for Optimized Images in Different Light Conditions: The Day/Night functionality allows automatic switch between day (color) and night (B/W) mode depending on the light level. In night mode, the IR-cut filter is removed so that the camera becomes sensitive to near-IR light and can reproduce images of scenes that are not visible to the naked eye.
- ONVIF Compliance for Compatibility and Confidence: The camera conforms to ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S, the widely accepted protocol for information exchange between network video devices, allowing ease of compatibility.
- Visibility Enhancer (VE) to optimize the brightness and color reproduction of an image dynamically on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range
- SD card slot for an on-board recording capability 1
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- Smartphone viewer for accessing the camera from a smartphone
- Easy focus / easy zoom for easy installation
- VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) encoding format selectable to correspond with various network conditions
- Easy initial network settings by supplied SNC Easy IP Setup guide application
- Image stabilizer to minimize the effect of camera shake or vibration for less blurry images
- View-DR - Sony's innovative wide dynamic range technology to capture objects clearly and adaptively even under very harsh, severe backlight, or highlight conditions