The white TCX-18B 18" Bandpass Subwoofer from Turbosound consists of an 18" low frequency driver in a bandpass enclosure designed for extended low frequency response when installed in sound systems used in houses of worship, live music venues, mobile DJ setups, and more.
This passive speaker offers power handling of 1000W continuous, 2000W program. The TCX-18B is constructed from 0.6" birch-plywood and the cabinet features built-in internal rigging points that allow it to be suspended in permanent installations using M10 eyebolts. A top-mounted pole socket is provided to allow two-way cabinets to be mounted at the correct height above the subwoofer. Includes 8 built-in M10 Eyebolts.
- Internal Threaded Rigging Points
- The cabinet is finished in white textured paint, and includes internal threaded rigging points that allow it to be suspended in permanent installations using M10 eyebolts.
- Can Be Controlled and Monitored Over a BVNet Network
- When used with optional Turbosound Loudspeaker Management Systems, TCX loudspeakers can be controlled and monitored over a BVNet network using TurboDrive control software.
- Pole Mount Socket
- For portable use the pole mount socket allows TCX series two-way loudspeakers to be mounted on a straight speaker pole above the subwoofer.
- Speakon Connecters
- The rear connector panel provides two Speakon NL4 connectors for input and loop-out functions, wired in parallel with a four-way barrier strip connector.