The black 19745 Smartphone Holder from K&M is suitable for flat devices such as smartphones or MP3 players with a width of 1.81 to 2.99" (45.97 to 75.94mm). It is quick and easy to use, and you need to simply place the smartphone in the holder and close the clamping jaws. The device is released at the press of a button. The clamping jaws, with integrated moss rubber protectors, ensure a strong grip and eliminate undesired vibration sound problems.
The bars of the holder can be removed and re-inserted on the reverse side of the holder to ensure that the functioning of the operating controls is not affected. Also, this holder can be switched between portrait and landscape format. The stable clamping element with an ergonomic knurled screw means the holder can be attached to shafts with a maximum diameter of 1.18" (29.97mm). Furthermore, the holder can be freely positioned by means of the 4.33" (109.98mm) long holding arm.
- Designed to be attached to tubes up to 1.18" (29.97mm) in diameter
- Also suitable for tablets in cases or protective covers
- Adjustable clamping jaws ensure unhindered access to the interfaces and the operating elements on the device
- It is designed to freely rotate 90°
- Alternatively, it can be screwed on to 3/8" (9.5mm) thread connectors