The black Change Up Shoulder Bag/Belt Pack/Chest Pack V2.0 from Think Tank is a multifunctional way to carry around your gear. With its flexibility to be worn as a shoulder bag, waist pack or chest pack, you'll have complete freedom to travel and work in a way that suits your need. In addition, an attachment rail is provided to accept many of Think Tank's optional pouches and other components to give the Change Up even more flexibility and storage capability.
The Change Up is designed to hold your standard DSLR with a 24-70mm f/2.8 attached plus a 70-200mm f/2.8 detached and held vertically. The bag also has room for an additional lens and flash. A front organizer pocket is for your small stuff-phone, pens, note pad and cable. Side stretch pockets are sized for water bottles, flash or a meter. Front slash pockets are for lens caps and other small items. The Change Up features a tuck-away waist belt, compression straps and harness. A rain cover is included for marginal weather conditions.
The Change Up is coated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) material and is manufactured from polyester and ripstop nylon. YKK zippers, foam shoulder strap and removable foam dividers. A full length one-handed zipper provides access to the contents. At a maximum of 2.2 lb, this is a lightweight way to tote your gear around in a wide variety of environments. The Change Up Shoulder Bag/Belt Pack/Chest Pack V2.0 is backed by Think Tank's limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Modular Component compatible; add capacity via the built in Modular rails; accepts optional Think Tank lens pouches and other accessories
- Compression straps to adjust fit for optimum comfort
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket
- Stretchable side mesh pockets for water bottle or flashes
- YKK RC Fuse zippers
- The built-in waist strap easily tucks away for when you want to wear the Change Up V2.0 as a shoulder bag
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 28.0" (71.1 cm)