The Armasight ANKI000012 AIM-L Advanced Integrated Mount is used for night vision targeting. This night vision accessory allows the operator to convert his night vision monocular into a weapon sight. It is incorporated into a low-profile housing that has an integral MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail grabber mount on the underside and a dovetail mount on the top. By mounting AIM onto the rifle and fitting it with either a night vision monocular or an AIM day optic (sold separately), the AIM can be bore-sighted to your rifle, as a result of which the operator can switch between day and night modes without having to readjust.
The AIM projects the reticle directly into the night vision monocular lens, which eliminates reduced field of view through the night vision device, or any shadowed area that is difficult to see through (caused by conventional red-dot sights optics or outer edges). An included small “HUD”-type prism on the front of the AIM unit projects a 65MOA “Circle” and single 3.2MOA center aiming “Dot” directly into the night vision lens.
Also, it allows the user to mount a 3X night vision monocular directly onto their weapon for an extended shooting range.
- Converts standard night vision monoculars into passive night vision weapon sight
- Rapid and easy target acquisition
- AIM eliminates the need for infrared laser or co-witnessed red dot sight
- No obstructing optics or parts in your field of view
- Provides a full field of view
- Adjustable reticle brightness
- Fits any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny or Weaver rails with adjustable, locking, quick-detach mount
- MIL-STD-810G compliant