The black PHX-14 750W Phoenix Ellipsoidal Lighting from Altman has been designed and engineered with a number of details and features enhancing versatility and efficiency without sacrificing performance. This 14° fixed focus Phoenix ellipsoidal light is a fully functional, stylish, and efficient luminaire.
Fully locking shutters and a 360° rotating barrel help keep the artistic part of your fixture’s focus intact and easy to attain. Also, with virtually no light leak from the fixture itself, you won’t have to worry about any extra light illuminating unwanted parts of the ceiling. The aesthetic appearance and ergonomically designed function controls only add to the appeal. All of these innovative options make this unit suitable for theaters, night clubs, television studios, or wherever energy-efficient lighting performance is required.
- Compatible with HPL series lamps up to 750W
- 360° rotating barrel
- Locking shutter
- Completely enclosed accessory holder
- Heat-resistant Plano-Convex lensing
- Die cast aluminum and sheet metal fabrication
- Color frame and spring clip safety cable and 3' power cable included
- Tool-free interchangeable barrels
- C-Clamp included
- Rigid flat steel with dual locking dog tilt handles, 2 mounting positions, and indexed tilt angle markings
- Spring-mounted, dichroic-coated glass, ellipsoidal design reflector
- Color-coded, crown glass (white plate) lenses provided with anti-reflective coating.
- HPL medium, 2-pin lamp holder axially mounted, supplied with heat shield. Tool-free re-lamping
- 36" Teflon leads cable incased in black fiberglass sleeving, rear cord wrap provided
- Four 0.037" stainless steel, fully adjustable and lockable shutters, constructed with oversized heat-resistant handles
- Reversible access door with thumb screws
- ETL & cETL listed
- Made in USA