The USBQ Microphone Pre-Amplifier & D/A Converter from Heil Sound is a compact and portable unit suitable for use with USB-ready computers. It comes equipped with two-band shelving equalization that moves the signal up or down to a specific point and then remains constant at its level of boost or cut. The built-in headphone amplifier boosts audio signals to produce realistic sound, while the onboard digital-to-analog converter makes the signals audible.
The pre-amplifier features a balanced XLR input (microphone level), and bass and treble controls that help in delivering optimal sound quality. The adjustable headphone output level helps meet different sound requirements. The USBQ Pre-Amplifier is suitable for professional recording, commercial broadcasts, and communicating over the Internet.
- Equipped with two-band shelving equalization, onboard headphone amplifier, and a digital-to-analog converter
- Switchable phantom power allows transmission of DC electric power through a microphone cable (sold separately) to operate microphones that contain active electronic circuitry
- Compatible with USB-enabled computers via the included USB cable
- Adjustable microphone level suits different sound requirements
- Suitable for professional recording, commercial broadcasts, and communicating over the Internet
- Compact form factor allows easy portability