The Garritan Classic Pipe Organs Sound Library is recommended for use in a studio, place of worship, rehearsal room, or home. The collection spans 400 years of organ building with instruments from the Baroque, Classical, Renaissance, Romantic, and Modern eras. You can combine stops from different organs to create different instruments, and use convolution sampled reverb to place any organ in a cathedral, concert hall, or other space for spectacular results.
- Six Different Pipe Organs Spanning 400 Years of Organ Building
- This sound library offers a choice of 6 different historic pipe organs that span more than four centuries. Baroque, Classical, Renaissance, Romantic, and two Modern pipe organs are represented in this collection. You can play music from the early music repertoire, Bach, lush romantic music, or post-modern music. The Classic Pipe Organs sampled sound library integrates the powerful and high-performance ARIA Player.
- 75 Stops and Combinations
- Powerful mixing allows combining stops from different organs to create different instruments. Ensemble files provide an easy way to load preset mixtures and combinations of stops that are ready to use.
- Release Decay Technology
- Special phase-aligned release triggers supply the characteristic pressure drop of the actual end of each organ note (not simulated). The release samples retain all of the sound of the pressure drop, while removing the room decay. Provides the flexibility to apply any decay characteristic and is wonderfully paired with the convolution sampled reverb.