The Autocue/QTV 22" Talent Feedback Monitor is a widescreen SDI monitor for Autocue's Master Series teleprompters. A new mounting system enables conveniently attaching the monitor right below the teleprompter to let on-camera talent see their presentations live.
The monitor features HD-SDI, DVI, VGA, S-Video, and Composite inputs and an HD-SDI output. The native resolution is 1920 x 1080 HD and contrast ratio is 3000:1.
The OSD adjustment menu allows selecting color temperatures between 5500K and 10000K and a user-definable color within this range, and gamma is selectable between 3.0 and 1.8. Aspect ratio can be set as 5:4, 4:3, full, full aspect, native, and user defined, and if your input is by VGA, a screen adjustment feature helps find the one correct position for each display mode.
A power adapter and several connection cables come included.
- Key Features
- Widescreen monitor for Autocue's Master Series teleprompters
- Mounts right below the teleprompter
- HD-SDI, DVI, VGA, S-Video and Composite inputs; HD-SDI output
- 1920 x 1080 HD native resolution
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Color temperatures selectable between 5500K and 10000K
- Gamma selectable between 3.0 and 1.8