The black 6' (1.8m) Serial270 DB9 M/F All Lines Extension Cable from C2G is designed to bring ultimate flexibility to RS-232 applications. It features 270° DB9 connectors on each end, which rotate from side-to-side in almost a complete circle, allowing easy positioning of the cable to facilitate installation. The connectors feature detents, or click-stops, every 90°, ensuring signal integrity is maintained. The oversized thumbscrews are slotted for easy connection to equipment. The Serial270 provides you the right connector orientation on your cables.
- Rotating 270° connectors on each end move from side-to-side in almost a complete circle
- Oversized slotted thumbscrews facilitate easy connection to equipment
- Connectors: DB9 Male to DB9 Female
- Used to extend existing RS-232 serial cables
- Fully shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- All lines are wired straight through
Note:Forcing the connector past the click-stops will break the connector and possibly damage the cable.