The black 6' (1.8 m) Serial270 DB9 F/F Null Modem Cable from C2G is designed to quickly connect two PC serial ports with the patented Serial270 DB9 Cable. This null modem serial cable allows two DTE or DCE devices to communicate without conflict in data transmission. The 270° DB9 connectors on each end rotate from side-to-side in almost a complete circle, allowing easy positioning of the cable to facilitate installation. The connectors feature detents or click-stops every 90°, ensuring signal integrity is maintained. The oversized thumbscrews are slotted for easy connection to equipment. The Serial270 provides you the right connector orientation on your cables.
- Rotating 270° connectors on each end move from side-to-side in almost a complete circle
- Oversized slotted thumbscrews facilitate easy connection to equipment
- Connectors: DB9 Female to DB9 Female
- Quickly connects two PC serial ports
- Fully shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- The transmit and receive signals are crossed to ensure proper data transmission
Note: Forcing the connector past the click-stops will break the connector and possibly damage the cable.