The Sony VCT-VPR10 Remote Control Carbon Fiber Tripod connects to a wide range of cameras via included cables to provide convenient remote control functionality. A multi-terminal cable, an A/V R cable, and a remote terminal cable are included. Any video/still camera with a multi-terminal port, A/V R port, or remote terminal is compatible.
The tripod rises to a height of 67" and boasts a rapid, removable center column and quick release but that's just the beginning. The ergonomic handle of its fluid head is actually a detachable wired remote with hard button control of power, grid lines, zooming and shutter depending on the camera in use. The twist-lock carbon fiber leg sections make setup a snap as does the VCT-VPR10's built-in leveler. Please see the spec section for camera compatibility.
- Greater Flexibility with Detachable Remote Control
- Simply attach the remote to the tripod and control your shooting from a distance, get close up shots without scaring the wildlife
- Get Up Close with Zoom
- Pull yourself closer to your subject with the zoom lever on the remote, or use the slow zoom switch for a smoother close up
- Compose a Shot with Grid Lines
- Check vertical and horizontal alignment with the grid line button on the remote, which shows 4 white lines to help line up a shot
- Streaky Effect with Bulb Shooting
- The photo button slows the shutter speed, so moving clouds or passing trains appear as streaks while stationary objects stay sharp
- Quick and Easy Mounting with Quick Shoe
- Always capture the moment perfectly, quickly attach the camera for a steady shot and then easily release once you're done
- Attach Different Cameras with Connector Cable
- Connect the camera or camcorder best suited to the shot using the included multi-terminal, A/V R, and remote terminal cables.
- Precision High and Low Shots with the Elevator
- The tripod extends to a height of 67" and down to 26.4"; the legs spread for the low angles needed in macro photography
- Smooth Pans and Tilts with the Tripod Head
- Whether it's left, right, up or down, the tripod's oil fluid head allows you to follow your subject with smooth movement
- Straight Shooting with the Leveler
- When the bubble in the leveler is completely inside the red circle, the tripod platform is perfectly horizontal