The Swann DVR8-2900 8-Channel D1 DVR Kit with Smartphone Viewing (1TB) is a complete surveillance solution that includes an 8-channel DVR and 4 PRO-530 Cameras. The 8-channel DVR allows you to integrate this system with your existing surveillance cameras.
Boasting a display frame rate of 30 fps per channel, the DVR8-2900 8-Channel DVR allows for seamless video quality. It supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD) for live viewing and 704 x 480 pixels (D1) for recording. You can choose from manual, motion, and schedule modes to record videos as per your requirements. This DVR ships with a 1TB hard drive and supports continuous recording on all its 8 channels for more than 15 days.
The PRO-530 Day/Night Outdoor Color Camera is a rugged and versatile unit that records detailed surveillance footage 24/7 with a maximum recording resolution of 600 TVL. It features a 4.8mm lens that provides a viewing angle of 58°. The 24 IR LEDs of this day/night camera provide a night-vision range of up to 65' (19.81 m). Additionally, the automatic gain control feature helps in adjusting the gain of an image captured under lighting conditions that are either too bright or dark for normal shooting. What’s more, the weatherproof IP67-rated housing protects this outdoor security camera from dust and water ingress.
HDMI and VGA connection support allows you to view live or archived videos on a bigger, high-resolution LCD or Plasma screen. Swann’s ‘My DVR’ customizable network configuration makes remote viewing easy. Additionally, using the SwannView App, you can view the surveillance footage from anywhere on 3G- or 4G-enabled smartphones & tablets, including iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry OS enabled devices.
Moreover, the surveillance footage can be easily transferred to a USB flash drive or sent to a server via the Internet for archiving.
- Records high-quality real-time video from up to 8 cameras
- Supports D1 and CIF recording resolutions
- SwannView application for live viewing of footage on smartphones
- Stores more than 15 days of continuous recording with the pre-installed 1TB hard drive
- Back-up your data locally via the USB port or on the network via the RJ45 port
- H.264 compression helps save storage space and ensures optimum utilization of network resources
- Quick setup via Swann's customizable My DVR network configuration for remote viewing
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and BlackBerry OS-supported, 3G-enabled smartphones for remote management and control
- Remote notification via email
- Easily connects to TVs / LCD monitors via VGA or HDMI
- Audio in and out ports for connecting audio devices
- 1/3" SwannTruColor image sensor delivers crystal clear images in a resolution of 600 TVL
- 4.8mm lens offering a 58° viewing angle is suitable for surveillance of areas like yards, parking lots, doorways, and hallways
- 24 IR LEDs enable night-time surveillance for a distance of up to 65' (19.81 m)
- IR LEDs have a service life of up to 10,000 hours, allowing for effective nocturnal surveillance over a long period
- Backlight compensation corrects the exposure by adjusting the video gain, allowing for clear images of objects that are in front of a bright light source
- Automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- 4 theft-deterrent stickers (included) designed to discourage intruders and thieves, and help protect your property against criminal activities
- IP67-rated aluminum housing allows for indoor and outdoor installations