The BenQ MX520 XGA DLP Digital Projector is an ideal choice to meet both the rigors of business use and the demands of discerning home theater enthusiasts. Quality starts with the 1080p resolution, a perfect mate for digital sources like Blu-ray or fast-action games. The projector packs 3000 ANSI lumens of brightness backed with a 13,000:1 contrast ratio, enough to meet most ambient light challenges or leave the lights on for note-taking.
The projector is standard-equipped with DLP Link-supported 3D projection to offer 3D effects seen in 3D movies. The 3D formats supported by the MX520 are 3D field-sequential, 3D frame packing, 3D top-and-bottom and 3D side-by-side.
The MX520 can do a lot more than make beautiful pictures. Weighing in at 5.3 lb. (2.4kg), there's a chance it may do some traveling and it won't have to be limited to domestic flights. It's got an international auto switching 100 to 240 volt 50/60Hz power supply that draws 293W, which drops to less than 1 watt in standby mode. The MX520 can also project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM international video standards and has a multi-language OSD to facilitate operation.
BenQ has built extensive connectivity into the MX520 including HDMI, composite, dual VGA, S-video and a VGA out. Lastly, to make sure that your MX520 doesn't take unauthorized leave off the premises, a cable lock slot and password protection is available.
- Supports Various 3D Formats
- BenQ projectors are standard-equipped with DLP Link-supported 3D projection to offer the same amazing 3D effects seen in 3D movies. The 3D formats supported by the MX520 are 3D field-sequential, 3D frame packing, 3D top-and-bottom and 3D side-by-side. Furthermore, this projector can be connected to a Blu-ray DVD player for even more stunning visual quality
- Up to 6500 Hours of Long Lamp Life
- The MX520 offers an optimized lamp life of up to 6500 hours, which is twice the lamp life expectancy of an average projector lamp. This helps lower the number of lamp changes and keep maintenance to a minimum
- Filter-Free Design for Lowered Maintenance and Operating Costs
- Featuring a filter-free design, the MX520 requires no filter cleaning or filter replacements, which reduces the labor cost as well as the budget for filter maintenance
- Instant Restart
- The instant restart feature gives you a 90-second window in which you can turn the projector back on immediately if it has been switched off by accident - no waiting necessary
- Quick Cooling
- Cooling time itself has been reduced by over 60%, saving you time and minimizing the risk of heat damage to sensitive internal components
- Auto Power Off
- The auto power off feature allows the projector to turn off automatically if no input signal is detected after a set period of time so no power is wasted
- Signal Power On
- The signal power on feature turns on the projector automatically when an input signal is detected for added convenience
- Direct Power On
- This convenient feature turns on the projector whenever it is connected to a power source, saving time and hassle
- SmartEco Mode
- SmartEco Mode adjusts the lamp power to maximize power savings by delivering good contrast and brightness while using only as much light as needed
- Eco Blank Mode
- The Eco Blank Mode lets you blank the projection screen when you need the audience's attention or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering power consumption by 70%.
- No Source Detected Mode
- The projector will automatically switch to Eco Blank Mode after being turned on for three minutes with no input signal, thus saving energy and prolonging the life of the projector lamp
- 0.5W in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the MX520 keeps power consumption to a minimum with <0.5W standby power. This helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs
- SmartEco Technology
Arsenic-free optical glass
BFR / PVC-free casing plastics
PVC-free plastic packaging
- On-Screen Display Languages
- Arabic / Bulgarian / Croatian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / German / Greek / Hindi / Hungarian / Italian / Indonesian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese / Romanian / Russian / Simplified Chinese / Spanish / Swedish / Turkish / Thai / Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes
- Dynamic / Presentation / sRGB / Cinema / (3D) / User 1 / User 2