The Sony FWD42B2TOUCH 42" Touchscreen Display with LED Backlight is an interactive display featuring Dispersive Signal Technology (DST). This Touch Screen Display allows users to quickly and easily find their way, place orders, pull up information, get directions, answer their own questions, select venues, or locate merchandise.
Moreover, the display uses chemically-strengthened glass that can withstand continuous use while protecting the LCD monitor underneath. It also features a scratch-resistant, anti-glare surface whose durability and reliability increase your ROI (return on investment). Furthermore, this 42" Touchscreen Display supports single-touch gesture functions with fast and accurate response times. Underneath, the display incorporates LED backlighting that consumes little power and disperses little heat.
In addition, the touch system is suitable for large-scale interactive installations at high-traffic areas such as museums, airports, financial institutions, trade shows, sports arenas, college campuses, retail sites, hospitals, government centers, and corporate sites.
- DST (Dispersive Signal Technology) Touch System: Protects LCD display; scratch resistant, anti-glare surface; fast and accurate response; full display is interactive; large number of touch points
- Touch Makes Signage Interactive: Deepens user's interaction with the sign providing longer customer contact
- Designed for Commercial Use: Allows 24x7 operation; allows portrait or landscape orientation
- LED Backlighting: Lower power consumption; lower heat dispersion
- Eco Mode: Reduces power consumption up to 40%
- DICOM simulated gamma setting for medical reference applications
- Compatibility: MAC, LINUX, and Windows-based operating systems