The BenQ PointDraw Pen 3.0 Kit comes with a PD03 Pen, USB cable for PC (5m / 16.41' TypeA-miniB), USB cable for cradle (2.95' / 0.9m), adapter, RF dongle, charging cradle, pouch, wrist strap, and a QDraw3 software.
The 3rd generation PointDraw pen has a fast response time, supporting classroom interaction from up to 30'. With QDraw3 software featuring a dual pen mode, teachers can invite students to collaborate in class.
The QDraw3 software offers students an interactive learning experience that's challenging yet fun. By uniting teachers, students, and lesson materials via technology, the QDraw3 application allows you to work with multiple smart devices. In addition, the PointDraw Pen 3.0 helps create a lively, collaborative classroom.
With the PointDraw menu, it is much easier to launch QDraw3 software. Simply select the single/dual pen mode and control the projector power by using the menu on the PointDraw user interface.
You can conveniently recharge the PointDraw Pen with the included charging cradle featuring a pen holder lock.
3rd Generation PointDraw Technology
- Takes teaching and learning to a new level with additional support for multi-device collaboration
Rechargeable with New Cradle
- Lets you recharge the PointDraw Pen with the charging cradle featuring a pen holder look
- With the PointDraw menu, it is easier to launch the QDraw3 software
- You can select the single or dual pen mode and control the projector power by using the menu on the PointDraw user interface
- Offers students an interactive learning experience that is challenging and fun
- Allows you to work with multiple smart devices and the PointDraw Pen 3.0 to create a lively, collaborative classroom