The white 6' Xuma Lightning Charge and Sync Cable features one USB 2.0 connector and one Lightning connector designed to be used with iPhones, iPads, and iPods equipped with a Lightning port. This versatile cable is compatible with both Mac and Windows PCs allowing you easily charge your device and sync your data simultaneously. The thermoplastic elastomer jacket increases the endurance and flexibility of this cable while the shielded construction reduces RFI and EMI interference. With a longer 6' cable you can easily reach the USB port on the back of your computer, or the USB charger plugged into the surge protector under your desk. The cable is certified by Apple's MFi program and will work with every device compatible with the original Apple supplied cable.
- Made for iPhone 5, 5C and, 5S; the iPod nano; the iPod touch; the iPad mini; the iPad Air; and the 4th generation iPad
- Certified by Apple's MFi program
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) jacket for a lighter, more flexible cable
- Shielded to reduce RFI and EMI interference
- Supports charge and sync on Mac and Windows PCs
- Designed to work with a variety of protective cases
- Connector can be plugged into device in either orientation