The 6x42 MeoPro Riflescope from Meopta features a Z-Plex reticle, combining a fully multicoated 1" optical path with a nitrogen-filled aluminum housing to create a mid-range optic that is built for dependable low light and weatherproof performance. This scope's one-piece housing is machined from aerospace aluminum and anodized for increased corrosion resistance. Each lens is multicoated with Meopta's proprietary MB5501 anti-reflective coating to maximize light transmission and enhance image contrast.
This MeoPro series scope is equipped with a Z-Plex reticle etched in the second focal plane. The general purpose Z-Plex reticle is useful for fast target acquisition, and it has a fine crosshair with four medium-weight posts.
Complementing the durable housing and high-transmission optics, the MeoPro 6x42 scope features MeoTrack II posi-click windage and elevation turrets that provide tactile and audible feedback that confirms the 1/4 MOA impact point corrections without requiring the observer to take their eye off the field of view. These turrets also employ an improved erector that uses positive resistance to ensure precise adjustments and maintain zero even when subjected to recoil from heavy caliber rifles.
Further equipping this MeoPro riflescope for years of quality service, the exposed surface of objective and ocular lenses are multicoated with a MeoShield abrasion resistant coating that protects against light scratches and helps moisture roll off the lens surface. The final elements in the MeoStar optical path belong to the MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece, which enables rapid focus adjustment in addition to rendering edge-to-edge sharpness and a comfortable 3.7" eye relief. Each MeoPro 6x42 riflescope is assembled in the USA and backed by Meopta's North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
- Optical Performance
- 6x magnification, 42mm objective
- 1" main tube diameter
- Fully multicoated optics, MeoBright 5501 anti-reflective coatings
- 18.3 ft (5.6m) field of view at 100 yd
- 3.5° angle of view, 3.7" eye relief, 7mm exit pupil
- Second plane Z-Plex reticle with fine crosshair and four medium-weight posts
- Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- 75 MOA impact point correction range
- MeoTrack II windage/elevation turrets with tactile feedback
- MeoQuick fast focus eyepiece with -3 to +2 diopter correction
- Construction Details
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof/waterproof housing
- Aerospace aluminum chassis with ELOX anodized hard coat
- MeoShield abrasion resistant multicoating on exposed lens surfaces
- MeoTrack II erector provides positive resistance for maintaining zero
- Matte black finish
- 15 oz (425g) weight