The Z-Plex reticle configured 3-12x56 MeoStar R1 Riflescope from Meopta combines a fully multicoated 30mm optical path with a nitrogen-filled aerospace aluminum housing to create a close to mid-range zoom optic that is built for reliable low light and weatherproof performance. This scope's one-piece housing is machined from aerospace aluminum and anodized for increased corrosion resistance. Each lens is multicoated with Meopta's proprietary MB5501 anti-reflective coating to maximize light transmission and enhance image contrast throughout the zoom range.
This MeoStar series scope is equipped with a second plane etched Z-Plex reticle that features a general purpose pattern with a fine crosshair and four medium-weight posts. Complementing the durable housing and high-transmission optics, the MeoStar 3-12x56 features MeoTrack II posi-click windage and elevation turrets that provide tactile and audible feedback that confirms the 1/4 MOA impact point corrections without requiring the observer to take their eye off the field of view. These turrets also employ an improved erector that uses positive resistance to ensure precise adjustment clicks and zero reliability even after being subjected to recoil from heavy caliber rifles.
To further equip this MeoStar riflescope to withstand years to use, the exposed objective and ocular lens surfaces are finished with a MeoShield abrasion resistant multicoating that protects against light scratches and helps moisture roll off the lens surface. The final elements in the MeoStar optical path belong to the MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece, which enables rapid ocular focus adjustments in addition to rendering edge-to-edge sharpness and a comfortable 3.5" eye relief. Each MeoStar 3-12x56 riflescope is assembled in the USA and backed by Meopta's North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
- Optical Performance
- 3-12x magnification, 56mm objective
- 30mm main tube diameter
- Fully multicoated optics, MeoBright 5501 anti-reflective coatings
- 3.5-3.1" eye relief, 14.8-4.6mm exit pupil, 6.3-2.1° angle of view
- Second plane Z-Plex reticle
- Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- 43 MOA impact point correction range
- MeoTrack II windage/elevation turrets with tactile feedback
- MeoQuick fast focus eyepiece with ±3 diopter correction
- Construction Details
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof/waterproof housing
- Aerospace aluminum chassis with ELOX anodized hard coat
- MeoShield abrasion resistant multicoating on exposed lens surfaces
- MeoTrack II erector provides positive resistance for maintaining zero
- Matte black finish
- 21.9 oz (621g) weight