UVI joined forces with one of the world's leading acoustic research centers, IRCAM, to bring you the Big Fish Audio IRCAM Prepared Piano. Recorded at the IRCAM labs in Paris on a Yamaha C7 Grand Piano, the IRCAM Prepared Piano boasts 45 contemporary preparation techniques, multi-sampled with the finest equipment available by some of the world's leading acoustic technicians.
The powerful UVI technology gives you up to 2 simultaneous preparations per note and an advanced parameter editing, providing nearly endless configuration possibilities. Utilize screws, erasers, coins, clothespins, sticks, and more; excite the strings with a mallet, plectrum, bow, or even an eBow. Also included is the UVI technology is SparkVerb, a highly advanced synthetic reverb that focuses on sound quality and musicality. Add lush atmosphere to any of your configurations instantly.
Quickly explore new sound environments with the built-in randomization features and listen as this instrument delights your ears with impressive timbre and texture combinations. If you're a musician or sound designer who likes to explore avant garde music, the IRCAM Prepared Piano offers an experience like no other.
An iLok key is required to authorize and use this product. All UVI products use the iLok system to unlock and authorize each instrument (sold separately)
Free UVI Workstation version 2.0.6 required
- Deep multi-sampling of 45 preparations on the IRCAM Yamaha C7 Grand Piano
- Over 12,000 samples in total
- Multiple mic positions
- Pristine recordings made with the finest mics, preamps, and converters available including DPA, Schoeps, and Prism
- Advanced algorithms by the leading UVI scripter, Arnaud Sicard of Acoustic Samples
- UVI SparkVerb: Add lush atmosphere to any configuration instantly