Acrobat XI Standard-Complete Product 1-User from Adobe adds a number of new features to Adobe Acrobat X allowing you to manipulate PDF documents like never before. For starters, you can now edit text and images right within the PDF document with a simple point and click.
Along with the ability to edit text and images right within the document, you can also merge multiple files into one PDF document along with the ability to integrate with documents with Microsoft SharePoint. When keeping projects on schedule is a priority, the improved electronic signature capability found in Adobe Acrobat XI eliminates the need to print, fax, or mail documents.
Edit PDF Files
- Fix a typo, change a font, or add a paragraph to your PDF as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
- Resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF with no need to track down the original file or graphic.
Export from PDF Files
- Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you.
- Turn your PDF or just part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis right away.
Create PDF Files
- Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more.
- Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
- When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, just scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit.
- Save web pages as PDF files to archive web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.
Create and Analyze Forms
- Type less, gather more. Quickly convert your paper, Word, or Excel forms to fillable PDF forms.
- Compile returned forms into one PDF, or host forms using a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
Merge and Combine Files
- Make sure they don't miss a thing. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organized PDF.
Simplify Reviews and Approvals
- In shared reviews, people can annotate PDFs with familiar tools. And, you can track progress and consolidate comments.
- Save all PDF comments back to the original Microsoft Word document, and update text faster than ever.
- Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax, or mail the document.
- Get the green light faster. Send PDFs to others for signature approval, and track them online using the Adobe EchoSign service.
- With Acrobat, it's simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company's SharePoint server.
- Use Acrobat.com to store your files in the cloud for free, accessing them from Acrobat or Reader on your desktop or mobile device.
Protect PDF Files
- Get expert protection without being an expert. Add copy and edit protection to any PDF - even right from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
- With one click, find and delete sensitive information you can't see, including metadata, attachments, and stored form data.
Create Standards-Compliant PDF Files
- Create PDF documents that comply with standards managed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Track multistep approvals of PDF documents using standards-compliant e-signatures.