The Kodak i2600 Document Scanner features a 600 dpi CCD sensor and can scan up to 50 pages / minute. The scanner features a 75-sheet duplexing ADF for scanning 1 and 2-sided documents in a single step. The scanner can handle documents up to 160" long as well as embossed and non-embossed plastic cards. The i2600's built-in imaging features such as automatic orientation, double-feed detection, auto-crop, deskew, and blank page detection reduce the need to rescan items. Additionally, the scanner can output to multiple file formats including PDF, TIFF, and JPEG.
- Dual LED illumination yields fast first scans, image clarity, consistency, and color stability
- Scan at up to 50 pages/minute
- Scan thick and thin paper as well as ID cards and embossed hard cards
- Easy to adjust self-storing output tray
- Smart Touch functionality lets you perform multiple-step scanning operations at the press of a button