The Kodak i5200 Document Scanner features a 600 dpi CCD sensor and can scan up to 140 pages/minute. The scanner features a 750-sheet duplexing ADF and a continuous feed mode so you can scan large 1 and 2-sided documents in a single step, including documents up to 180" long. The i5200's built-in image correction and Kodak Perfect Page Technology reduce the need to rescan items with features such as automatic orientation, double-feed detection, auto-crop, deskew, and blank page detection. Thanks to the automatic document type and size detection, you can scan without having to first sort your documents by size or type.
- Optimized memory allocation, processing paths, and customization capabilities
- Designed for less human interaction from feeding, through imaging, to stacking leading to increased processing volume and accuracy
- Load multiple document types and sizes and let the i5000 determine the fastest way to scan, perform imaging functions, extract data, and neatly stack originals
- Programmable function keys help automate common scan jobs
- Full-rated speed of 140 ppm with all imaging features enabled and no lag
- Field upgradable to the i5600's specs and performance as scanning needs increase
- Full-color touchscreen with 2 ergonomic positions and wide angle viewing