The WinZip 17 Standard for Windows from Corel allows you to convert files to PDF, watermark images and PDFs as well as resize photos for easier sharing. It connects directly to SkyDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You can unzip any compressed file type, zip files for faster emailing and password-protect data with AES encryption. WinZip's trusted compression tools provide a worry-free way to share and store files anywhere.
- Manage and Share from the Cloud
- See and organize all your cloud files directly from WinZip 17, even if you use several services. WinZip connects you to your clouds, including Google Drive, SkyDrive and Dropbox, allowing you to easily retrieve files or zip them before uploading to save space.
- Secure Your Files Stored on SkyDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Protect your information when sharing files through SkyDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive. WinZip 17 connects directly to your cloud services, so you can zip and encrypt files before uploading.
- Share Rich Content on Social Media
- Share any file on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with ZipShare, the online app. Just write a message, add your files (even very large ones) and post. No additional software is required.
- Convert Files to PDF
- Convert Microsoft Office documents into PDF files as you zip them with WinZip's built-in PDF converter. This lets you hide metadata and make your documents read-only for added protection.
- Add Watermarks
- Deter unauthorized copying, add traceability and protect your intellectual property by adding your own custom watermark to images and PDFs.
- Find the Right Tools Fast
- WinZip's revamped interface includes context-sensitive toolbars that change depending on your task, making it easy to find the tools you need for zipping, unzipping, sharing and more.
Zip and Manage Content
- Save Space by Compressing Large Files
- Compressing large files and folders makes them easier to transfer and saves storage space. Choose files from your PC using simple, drag-and-drop functionality or get files you've stored on SkyDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive to zip instantly.
- Unzip Anything
- Extract content from the industry's widest selection of compressed file types, including Zip, ZipX, RAR, 7Zip, BZ2, LHA/LZH and many more. When extracting encrypted files, WinZip auto-wipes all temporarily extracted copies to prevent misuse.
- Enjoy Convenient Preview and Edit Tools
- WinZip allows you to preview and edit the content of a Zip file without having to first extract it. You can also "Unzip and Try" the contents of a Zip file without having to save it to your local drive.
Share Files Easily
- Zip and Email with One Click
- WinZip's file-sharing functionality allows you to zip, encrypt and share a file directly from the WinZip window, all without having to open any other application. WinZip provides extensive support for most email and webmail services once configured. You can zip and email files using virtually any email address.
- Email Oversized Files with Ease
- Use the integrated ZipSend file delivery service to send oversized files or folders using your own email. ZipSend automatically zips and uploads your files to the cloud, then adds a link to the files in your email message. Send up to 50MB per message for free or try ZipSend Pro to send up to 2GB.
Protect Your Work
- Secure Confidential Information
- Protect your files from unauthorized access by applying banking-level security with 128 or 256-bit AES encryption. For additional security, set your own password policy by defining complexity requirements that WinZip will enforce for you.
- Protection Behind the Scenes
- Department of Defense standard (DoD 5220.22-M). This automatic action prevents protected files from being recovered and misused.
Archive Important Data
- Back Up Your Files Automatically
- Back up your documents, emails, desktop, favorites, pictures, libraries and more with just a click by setting up custom jobs to automatically zip and archive your important files. Simplify the process and free yourself from repetitive zipping and archiving tasks by using predefined jobs.
- Get More from Portable Media
- Prevent data loss by zipping and backing up your important data and burning it directly to a Blu-ray disc, CD or DVD. You can choose to back up all your files or just specific ones.