The Protective Case for iPhone 4/4S from Hitcase turns your iPhone into an action sports camera that is waterproof to a depth of 30'. It also provides shock protection using Hitcase's ShockSeal and ShockPad dual layer system. The ShockSeal is a wall of silicone inside the case that surrounds your iPhone. The ShockPad is a rubberized pad that forms the back of the case and that is designed to absorb vibrations and impacts. This dual layer system helps keep dust and water out through the use of two seals as opposed to a single O-ring. The case has three snap enclosures that allow you install or remove your iPhone easily.
In terms of materials, the exterior casing is made of scratch and impact-resistant polycarbonate. A clear Lexan front cover allows you to maintain full contact with the iPhone's touch screen. The power and volume buttons are stainless steel and easy to adjust when you're wearing gloves.
In addition to the Hitcase, you also receive a Railslide Mount, Tripod TiltR Mount and two-piece StickR Mount. The Railslide locks in place on the side of your Hitcase and features a built-in one-button trigger release for removing the case from the mount. The Railslide allows you to connect the TiltR Mount or optional GoPro mount. By connecting the Railcase to the TiltR, you can use your iPhone on a tripod since the TiltR can be mounted to a standard 1/4-20 tripod stud. The TiltR also features a screw-in arm so you can adjust the iPhone's camera angle. By connecting to a GoPro mount, you can use your iPhone where you would use your GoPro.
- Railslide Mount System attaches to the TiltR and allows you to mount your case to a standard 1/4-20 tripod stud
- Thin waterproof seal on mic and speaker areas of the case
- The included port plug helps keep dust and dirt out of the port of your phone
- The case's three snap lock closure allows you to easily install or remove your iPhone. No screws, installation hardware or tools required
- A wrist strap is included with the Hitcase for extra portability
- Hitcase offers the free Vidometer app that overlays speed, altitude, speed, acceleration G-Force information and more on your videos