The silver E11 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a high-intensity, ultra-compact flashlight that uses one Cree XP-E LED for a maximum output of 105 lumens. Two brightness settings and momentary-on mode offer simple control with a maximum runtime of 8 hours, 23 minutes. The maximum beam distance is 236' (72 m). The flashlight weighs 1.1 oz (32 g) and is 3.8" (9.7 cm) long.
The E11 is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and a high-efficiency total reflection lens for a soft, bright flood light. The tail cap switch provides easy on/off and the twist head changes brightness levels. The body on the E11 features an anti-rolling and anti-slipping head design. It is waterproof to 6.6' (2 m) and shock proof to 3.3' (1 m).
Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness and reverse polarity protection protects the circuitry from improper battery installation. The E11 is powered by 1x AA battery.
- Two brightness levels with a maximum output of 105 lumens and maximum runtime of 8.4 hours on low setting.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on button
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant head design; hard-anodized finish and high-efficiency total reflection lens
- Waterproof and shock proof
- Uses 1x AA (Alkaline or Ni-MH) battery