The E40 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a high-performance LED flashlight with three brightness levels and strobe mode. The dual mode switches in the tail cap allow for quick brightness adjustment and momentary-on function. Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness and intelligent memory returns to the previous brightness mode when flashlight is turned back on.
Maximum output for the E40 is 220 Lumens and the maximum runtime at low setting is 31 hours. The flashlight is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with an anti-roll, slip-resistant, anti-freezing plastic shell and a toughened, ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating. Its flat body design offers a more comfortable hold. It is shock proof to 3.3' (1 m) and waterproof to 6.6' (2 m). The E40 is powered by 4 AA batteries which are housed in a patented, wear-resistant battery holder.
- The E40 utilizes the Cree XP-E LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with anti-freezing, anti-roll and slip-resistant plastic body-coat design and premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to 6.6' (2 m) and shock proof to 3.3' (1 m)
- High-efficiency circuit design provides constant brightness and "intelligent" memory to automatically enter previous brightness level when turned on.
- Patented battery holder technology uses high-quality material for wear-resistance and efficient use of space.
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Double shock-proof springs provide more reliable conductivity