The E50 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a high-performance LED flashlight with four brightness levels controlled by one switch on the light's head. Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness and intelligent memory returns to the previous brightness mode when flashlight is turned back on.
Maximum output for the E50 is a powerful 780 Lumens and the maximum runtime at low setting is 80 hours. The flashlight is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with an anti-slip knurled finish. The battery tube can be separated and its size customized to your needs. Simply unscrew the center thread, remove the second tube and replace the tail onto the primary tube. Candle mode is possible as the E50 can stand on its tail end.
The E50 is shock proof to 3.3' (1 m) and waterproof to 6.6' (2 m) for 30 minutes. It is powered by 4 CR123A or 2 large-capacity 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries.
- The E50 utilizes the Cree XM-L(T6) neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with anti-slip grip, the tube length of the E50 is adjustable. Simply unscrew the center thread to remove the second tube for a shorter variation.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- All-function switch on the flashlight head for simple operation
- Waterproof to 6.6' (2 m) and shock proof to 3.3' (1 m)
- Digitally regulated output provides constant brightness and "intelligent" memory automatically enters previous brightness level when turned on.
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Utilizes 2x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion batteries or 4x CR123A batteries