The orange HL30 LED Headlamp from Fenix is a bright LED headlamp with a maximum of 200 lumens of flood light illumination. A compact, dual switch, waterproof design powered by 2 AA batteries makes it a practical choice for numerous hands-free applications. Dual light sources with four brightness settings as well as SOS and red light modes offer options from flood lighting to safety illumination to location marking. The maximum runtime for the HL30 is 140 hours and Intelligent Memory circuitry returns the light to the same brightness level as when it was turned off. A lightweight body (3 oz/86.6g) and a moisture absorbing, adjustable strap offer comfort for long-duration, high-intensity usage and a 180º rotatable head will place the beam on whatever you need to see.
- Four distinct brightness settings and SOS and Red Light modes
- Two-color light sources and dual switch design
- Waterproof at IPX-6 Standard (heavy jet spray and rain) and shock proof to 3.3' (1 m)
- Intelligent Memory Circuit returns to previous brightness levels
- 180º rotatable head design
- Absorbent adjustable strap
- Powered by 2x AA batteries