The gray BF3416 Fire Protection Safe with Gun Interior from American Security VA features a unique design that combines all the security features of a burglary safe and a fire safe. This UL listed, fire-rated burglary safe offers a good solution for burglary and fire protection.
During Underwriters Laboratories testing procedures, this safe earned the UL Listed Class 350°F (176.66°C) One Hour Fire Label and an E (RSC) Residential Security Container Burglary Label.
Note! Add 2" (50.8mm) for Dial and Handle projection. The interior can be arranged to accommodate different rifle arrangement by using a shelf cover plate and removing adjustable side shelves to allow more shelving rather than the rifle space or vice versa.
- B-rated heavy duty construction
- 1/2 hour UL fire rated
- 3.5" (88.9mm) thick and consists of 0.5" (12.7mm) plate steel with a fire- and burglary-resistant material
- Dual seal design utilizes a silicone foam seal with a heat-expanding intumescent seal
- 3.12" (79.24mm) thick and consists of 0.12" (3.04mm) outer and inner steel plates for a burglary-resistant structure enclosing a fire-resistant material
- Three 1.0" (25.4mm) diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts
- A full-length dead bar locks deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt
- UL-listed Group II lock with spring-loaded auxiliary relock device
- 0.25" (6.35mm) heavy-duty carburized hard plate
- Heavy-duty steel hinges provide easy smooth door operation
- A recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware included to securely anchor safe
- Accented with a large chrome-plated dial, matching handle, and a plush velour interior
- Durable, sandstone finish with a plush velour interior and brass hardware