The AXIS Communications P1353 Day/Night Indoor Network Camera captures clear, crisp, and vivid surveillance images in almost any lighting condition. This SVGA camera captures images at a resolution of 800 x 600 (SVGA) at full frame rate, and uses H.264 compression. It features Wide Dynamic Range, which provides dynamic contrast and day and night functionality for good image quality in day-light and dark conditions. It also supports the Lightfinder technology, which makes it extremely sensitive to low light. It delivers multiple H.264 and motion JPEG video streams.
This indoor network camera has a remote back focus function that enables the focus to be fine-tuned from a computer. It also offers digital pan/tilt/zoom. The camera is equipped with a serial port for communication with auxiliary equipment such as a pan/tilt head, in order to remotely change the camera direction. It supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) for easy installation. It is suitable for a range of video surveillance applications, including government and industrial buildings, retail environments, airports, railway stations, and schools.
- Easy Installation with Focus Assistant, Remote Focus and Pixel Counter
- Setting the focus on this camera is made easy with the focus assistant, which indicates with a flashing green LED when an image is in focus after manually adjusting the lens. Additionally, it offers remote back focus, which allows the focus to be fine-tuned from a computer. The pixel counter further helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution of an object fulfills regulatory or customer requirements, for example, for facial identification.
- Digital PTZ
- It supports digital pan/tilt/zoom, which allows a selected area of interest to be cropped from the full view for viewing or recording, thereby minimizing the bit rate and storage needs.
- AXIS Camera Application Platform
- The camera includes support for Camera Application Platform, Video Hosting System, and ONVIF for easy camera system integration and for application developers to provide the camera with intelligent capabilities.
- Robust Fixed Day & Night Camera
- It is a fixed day and night camera with superb image quality, delivering high-quality H.264 performance in a robust design. Impressive video quality is provided with progressive scan in multiple individual H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams. The focus assistant, remote back focus, and pixel counter features simplify installation.
- Demanding Video Surveillance Applications
- It offers high-performing video surveillance in indoor applications. It is suitable for securing locations such as governmental and industrial buildings, retail stores, airports, railway stations, schools, and university campuses.
- Light Finder Technology
- The camera integrates with Light finder technology. The light sensitivity, with maintained colors even in very poor lighting conditions, is obtained by a combination of expertise in image processing, system-on-chip development, and selection of the optical components.
- Miscellaneous Features
Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection, and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection, and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6, and quality of service.
Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation cos
Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6, and quality of service.