The Actiontec ScreenBeam Wireless Display Kit includes the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Receiver, the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter, the ScreenBeam Wireless Display software CD, an energy-efficient power supply and a high-speed HDMI cable. The kit allows you to wirelessly mirror video and audio content from select laptops, PCs, smartphones, tablets or other mobile devices on your HDMI-equipped HDTV or HD projector.
The ScreenBeam system supports a variety of different mirroring methods. First, the included USB transmitter allows you to wirelessly send up to 720p HD video and stereo audio from select Windows 7 or 8 laptops and PCs to your HDTV. Plus, since the kit's wireless receiver supports both Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) and Wi-Fi Miracast technology, you can also send audio and video directly from compatible devices to your HDTV, HD projector or any other external display with an HDMI input.
The ScreenBeam Wireless Display Receiver's WiDi compatibility facilitates wireless transmission of up to Full HD 1080p video and surround sound audio from select Intel WiDi 3.5 and higher-equipped laptops or PCs. You can also wirelessly mirror up to Full HD 1080p video and surround sound audio from Wi-Fi Miracast-equipped mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets, on your HDTV or other HDMI-equipped display source.
What all of this means, is that you will be able to easily use a variety of Internet-connected devices to surf the web, stream videos from YouTube or watch TV shows and movies from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and other entertainment apps - all from the comfort of your living room. For added convenience, ScreenBeam supports both AMD and Intel Core processor platforms. Plus, it doesn't require an existing Wi-Fi router. The ScreenBeam can be used at home, at the office or you can take it with you on the road.
- Use the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Kit to send video and audio from select laptops, PCs, smartphones, tablets and other compatible mobile devices to your HDTV
- Use the kit to extend your laptop display to an HDMI-equipped HDTV, while you simultaneously work on the main desktop
- Use the kit for a live video and audio experience or you can use it to share videos and photos
- Use ScreenBeam at home in your living room or bedroom with any compatible HDTV, or use it at work in your office or in the conference room with an HDMI-equipped HD projector or external display
- You can even take ScreenBeam with you wherever you go and use it on the road with family, at a friend's house, or use it in your hotel room while on vacation or when traveling for work
- The included wireless display receiver will connect to your HDTV, HD projector or any other external display via HDMI
- The kit is easy to set up and use because it comes with everything you need including a wireless display receiver, a USB transmitter, the ScreenBeam wireless display software CD, an energy-efficient power supply and a high-speed HDMI cable
- Use the included USB transmitter to send up to 720p HD video and stereo audio from select Windows 7 and Windows 8 laptops/PCs to your HDTV
- Send up to Full HD 1080p video and surround sound audio directly from select Intel WiDi 3.5 and higher-equipped laptops/PCs to your HDTV
- Send up to Full HD 1080p video and surround sound audio directly from Wi-Fi Miracast-certified smartphone, tablet or other mobile device to your HDTV
- The ScreenBeam Wireless Display Kit supports both AMD and Intel Core processor platforms
- For added convenience, the kit doesn't require an existing Wi-Fi router
- ScreenBeam creates a dedicated wireless network for better video and audio quality