The NetStor NA211TB Thunderbolt 2 PCIe Expansion Enclosure from Dynapower USA allows multiple combinations of high-performance PCIe add-on cards to be attached to any Thunderbolt 2-equipped computer to meet the demands of working professionals. Designed specifically for automatic powering-on and powering-off with host, the TurboBox with the inner PCIe cards can be effortlessly carried to any site to enhance I/O performance up to 20 Gb/s for Thunderbolt 2 computers, while at the same time letting users save investment in PCIe card hardware. HighPoint Thunderbolt 2 PCIe Expansion Stations enable a computer with a Thunderbolt 2 port to harness the power and flexibility of full-size PCIe cards via a single compact port.
It is constructed with a stylish aluminum enclosure with a solid metal enclosure, which is compatible with Thunderbolt 2 laptops and desktop computers. It also features a speed-adjustable cooling fan. The Thunderbolt TurboBox is equipped with a dedicated 250W PSU, ensuring any combination of PCIe cards work with the NA211TB. The connection to host offers bi-directional 20 Gbps data transfers and DisplayPort audio/video signal over a single Thunderbolt cable. The TurboBox provides a second Thunderbolt port dual-protocol for users to expand the equipment with other Thunderbolt devices and high-resolution displays with low latency, accurate time sync, and flexible schemes.
This enclosure has compact, stylish aluminum housing and supports up to 3 Thunderbolt Aware full-length and full-height PCIe cards. The single-cable, hot-plug design allows you to quickly add or remove cards you need, whenever you need them; keeping things trim, slim and efficient. It is designed for I/O requirements that help to add video or audio capture cards for media projects, networking support or external storage expansion for business applications. Also, you can add SAS/SATA or USB 3.0 connectivity to laptop.
- This PCIe Expansion Station is designed for HighPoint's extensive selection of Thunderbolt 2 enabled storage controllers. Thunderbolt 2 Enabled Rocket & RocketRAID series controller cards can add SAS, SATA, and USB 3.0 connectivity to a Thunderbolt 2 host system; from simple hot-swap capable personal backup solutions to high-performance Hardware RAID configurations designed to tackle demanding professional media applications.
- Supports up to three full-length PCIe cards such as fiber Channel/SAS/SATA RAID HBA/10G networking/media capture with Thunderbolt aware driver
- Thunderbolt 2 interface with 20 Gb/s of throughput in both channels.
- Stylish high-quality aluminum housing with solid metal structure.
- A built-in big & quiet cooling fan for self-contained ventilation.
- Fan speed control board for various working environments.
- Ultra-quiet 250W power supply.