The NetStor NA211TB Thunderbolt 3-Slot PCIe Expansion Enclosure from Dynapower USA allows multiple combinations of high-performance PCIe add-on cards to be attached to any Thunderbolt-equipped computer to meet the demands of working professionals. Designed specifically for automatic powering-on and powering-off with host, the TurboBox with the inner PCIe cards can be effortlessly carried to any site to enhance the I/O performance up to 10 Gbps for Thunderbolt computers, while at the same time letting users save investment in PCIe card hardware.
It is constructed with a stylish aluminum enclosure with a solid metal enclosure, which is compatible with Thunderbolt laptops and desktop computers. It also features a speed-adjustable cooling fan. The Thunderbolt TurboBox is equipped with a dedicated 250W PSU, ensuring any combination of PCIe cards work with the NA211TB. The connection to host offers bi-directional 10 Gbps data transfers and DisplayPort audio/video signal over a single Thunderbolt cable. The TurboBox provides a second Thunderbolt port dual-protocol for users to expand the equipment with other Thunderbolt devices and high-resolution displays with low latency, accurate time sync and flexible schemes.
- Supports up to three full-length PCIe cards
- Thunderbolt interface with 10 Gbps of throughput in both channels
- Stylish high-quality aluminum housing with solid metal structure
- A built-in big & quiet cooling fan for self-contained ventilation
- Fan speed control board for various working environments
- Ultra-quiet 250W power supply