The black Soundtrack System Powered Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer from Paradigm is a wireless and receiverless low-profile sound system that offers flexible placement options. The subwoofer can be tucked into a corner, a cabinet, or under a couch.
This amplified sound bar and wireless subwoofer combination comes with all the essential components required for a quick and easy setup, including the audio cables and a right-angle RCA adapter for use when the subwoofer is placed in a horizontal position.
The subwoofer can be directly connected to an Apple TV and Airport Express and hooked up to a TV, cable box, Blu-ray player, gaming console, and other TV accessories. It can also learn the commands of your cable or satellite TV’s remote. You can pair the sound bar with the BD1 Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Bluetooth media streaming from your smart phone, tablet, or laptop. This wireless and receiverless audio system is suitable for use in small rooms, big rooms, bedrooms, and boardrooms.
- Special Soundtrack System
The sound bar features 2.1 channels of sound, which gives a room-filling sound experience. Three drivers make up the right channel of the sound bar with three more on the left. This separation ensures that sound from both channels travels widely and deeply throughout the room.
The DSP signal processing design uses mathematical algorithms to shape frequency response so that even when the system is playing at loud levels, the sound is clear, musical, and authentic.
- About the Drivers (Bass / Midrange)
4.5" Bass / Midrange Woofers: The two bass / midrange woofers are made of mineral-filled polypropylene. This material delivers a low-mass and high-stiffness ratio. It benefits reproduction in the higher midrange and fast transient response (explosions, etc.). The material is also an effective damper for distortion as the woofer moves back and forth.
4.0" Passive Radiators: The two passive radiators are constructed of mineral-filled polypropylene. The dual radiators extend the speaker's range in lower bass frequencies.
1.0" High-Frequency Ferro-Fluid Cooled Dome Tweeters: The two high-frequency ferro-fluid cooled dome tweeters are made of pure aluminum, and the ferro-fluid cooling improves power handling, which improves the accuracy, purity, and range of high frequencies.
- Compact Low-Profile Subwoofer with Dual Ports
- It features an 8" (203.2mm) laminated polypropylene cone driver with a 1.5" (38.1mm) high-temperature aluminum-wire voice coil. The dual ports ensure even, articulate, and well-timed bass performance. Oversized ports and driver are arranged in a perpendicular array to achieve the low-profile design. If desired, the subwoofer will fit into a standard A/V cabinet.
- Proprietary Class-D Amplification
- The Class-D amplification delivers 2 x 25W of RMS power and 2 x 50W peak power from the sound bar. The amplified sub delivers 100W of RMS power and 250W peak power.
- Wireless Subwoofer Design
- The subwoofer features a single driver and bass-reflex design. The ports are arranged perpendicularly to achieve a low-profile design. There is a built-in amplifier and molded ABS enclosure with matte finish.
- Sound Bar Design
- Two isolated, identical channels for left and right
- Left Channel: 2-driver, 2-way plus single passive radiator
- Right Channel: 2-driver, 2-way plus single passive radiator
- Molded ABS enclosure with matte finish
- Additional Features
- Receiverless audio system
- Fast and easy setup
- No bulky additional components needed
- BD1 Bluetooth Audio Receiver compatible
- Wireless low-profile sub offers placement flexibility
- Directly hook-up to a TV, cable box, Blu-Ray player, gaming console, and other TV accessories
- Connects directly to Apple TV and AirPort Express
- Operates via remote or onboard interface, and can also learn the commands of your cable or satellite TV's remote
- Inputs: Fiber-optical digital, RCA to RCA, and auxiliary