The ProMediaGear BBS Boomerang Flash Bracket is a compact, lightweight bracket designed for use with smaller cameras that do not have an integrated battery grip. It features a unique 90° rotating design to allow the flash to remain upright when shooting in either horizontal or vertical orientations. Facilitating the movement from 0 to 90°, rotational bearings help to provide smooth movement and a quick transition between both shooting positions.
The bracket attaches to the camera via an Arca-Swiss-compatible quick release connection to the included universal camera plate. This connection method affords more room between the bracket and the camera while also providing unrestricted access to the camera's battery compartment.
- 90° rotating design allows flash to remain upright when shooting in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Rotation bearings provide smooth movement between 0-90° flash positions.
- BBS Boomerang is designed for smaller cameras without a large, integrated battery grip.
- Constructed from CNC precision-machined T6061 aluminum for light weight and rigidity.
- Includes universal camera plate for camera attachment.
- Attaches to camera plate using an Arca-Swiss-style quick release system.