The ProMediaGear BBS Boomerang Flash Bracket is a compact, lightweight bracket designed for use with smaller cameras that do not have an integrated battery grip. It features a unique 90° rotating design to allow the flash to remain upright when shooting in either horizontal or vertical orientations. Facilitating the movement from 0 to 90°, rotational bearings help to provide smooth movement and a quick transition between both shooting positions.
The bracket attaches to the camera via an Arca-Swiss-compatible quick release connection to a dedicated or universal camera plate. This connection method affords more room between the bracket and the camera while also providing unrestricted access to the camera's battery compartment.
Note: This bracket requires a ProMediaGear camera plate, either camera-specific or universal, for connection to the camera.
- 90° rotating design allows flash to remain upright when shooting in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Rotation bearings provide smooth movement between 0-90° flash positions.
- BBS Boomerang is designed for smaller cameras without a large, integrated battery grip.
- Constructed from CNC precision-machined T6061 aluminum for light weight and rigidity.
- Requires camera-dedicated or universal camera plate for camera attachment.
- Attaches to camera plate using an Arca-Swiss-style quick release system.