The ProMediaGear BGG Guillotine Flash Bracket is a compact, lightweight bracket designed for use with larger cameras that have an integrated battery grip. It features a 90° articulating arm that allows you to place the flash around either the lens or flash shoe axes while maintaining an upright flash position for use with either horizontal or vertical shooting orientations. Rotational bearings help to provide smooth movement while placing the flash and transitioning between both shooting positions.
The bracket attaches to the camera via an Arca-Swiss-compatible quick release connection to a dedicated or universal camera plate. This connection method affords more room between the bracket and the camera while also providing unrestricted access to the camera's battery compartment. Note: This bracket requires a ProMediaGear camera plate, either camera-specific or universal, for connection to the camera.
- Rotating and articulating design allows you to position your flash around the lens and shoe while maintaining an upright flash position to suit shooting in either horizontal or vertical orientations.
- Rotation bearings provide smooth movement between 0-90° flash positions.
- BGG Guillotine is designed for larger cameras with an integrated battery grip.
- Constructed from CNC precision-machined T6061 aluminum for light weight and rigidity.
- Requires camera-dedicated or universal camera plate for camera attachment.
- Attaches to camera plate using an Arca-Swiss-style quick release system.