The Veho VCC-100-XL MUVI X-Lapse Time Lapse Accessory allows you to capture up to 360° wide-angle, panoramic photos as well as up to 360° time-lapse movies edited together from a series of images. You can create up to an hour long 360° time-lapse video, but you can also generate a 90° time-lapse movie in about 15 minutes. The X-Lapse supports 180° and 270° photos and time-lapse footage as well.
The X-Lapse features a male 1/4"-20 tripod screw, which allows you to mount virtually any camera or camcorder on the unit - as long as it weighs 1.65 lb or under. Veho also provides an iPhone/smartphone holder with the X-Lapse that attaches to the tripod screw so you can capture time-lapse shots and panoramic photos with your iPhone or other smartphone. Although the unit doesn't have a dedicated app or software, it will work with your preferred iOS, Android or Windows 8 time-lapse apps like Time Lapse Pro or Glimpse Pro.
The X-Lapse is equipped with a female 1/4"-20 thread as well. It's located on the bottom of the device, which means that you can easily mount the X-Lapse on a standard tripod, monopod or even the Veho DuoPod. The X-Lapse works especially well with action cameras that have a continuous shooting mode. Plus, the device is equipped with integral fold out feet that can support and distribute the weight of larger cameras and camcorders.
- Create 90° (15 min), 180° (30 min), 270° (45 min) and 360° (60 min) sweeping time-lapse films
- Create 90°, 180°, 270° and 360° panoramic pictures
- Mount cameras that weigh up to 1.65 lb on the standard 1/4"-20 male tripod screw
- Standard 1/4"-20 female threading for mounting the X-Lapse on the Veho DuoPod or other tripod system
- Works well with action cameras that feature a continuous photo mode
- Integral fold out feet stabilize and support larger cameras
- Ships with iPhone/smartphone holder to enable panoramic time lapse photography
- Device can be used together with iPhone/smartphone apps like Time Lapse Pro or Glimpse Pro