The cool gray, black, orange 35 Liter Noatak Wet/Drybag from Aquapac is a stormproof, non-submersible large touring bag made from rip-stop nylon and coated with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for protection against rain, mud, heavy seas or temporary flooding. The roll down seal that keeps out water is secured with a plastic, quick-release snap coupler. The seams are welded and sealed with hot-melt tape.
The pack holds shirts, pants, sleeping bag and protective ground mat. The bag inside a bag design creates wet/dry sections that allow you to separate what's fresh from what's dirty. The two shoulder straps allow you to use the bag as a backpack, shoulder or grab bag. The bag includes a lash tab for securing the pack down to a deck.
- The roll-down snap-coupled seal keeps out any rain, mud or spray
- The bag's rip-stop nylon is a woven fabric that has an extra thread added to the weave that stops a tear or rip from traveling across or down the fabric
- The fabric is TPU-coated (thermoplastic polyurethane) with welded seams and sealed with hot-melt tape
- Integral lash tab for tying down to a deck
- The bag is in-house tested and then independently tested for stormproofing by IC Consultants Ltd, part of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Imperial College London