The EAP300 Indoor Long Range Wireless-N Access Point from EnGenius is an access point compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless standards. Along with versatile wireless compatibility, you can configure this router in either infrastructure or ad-hoc modes. Infrastructure mode joins a wireless network to a wired Ethernet network, while ad-hoc connectivity allows devices to directly communicate to one another via the wireless access point.
The EAP300 Access Point also comes equipped with a variety of operating modes including Access Point, WDS, and Repeater. When the EAP300 is configured in Access Point mode it allows wireless devices to connect to a wired network via Wi-Fi. WDS or wireless distribution system enables the wireless interconnection of access points simplifying the process of expanding the network. Repeater mode allows the retransmission of a wireless signal at a higher level expanding the reach of the Wi-Fi network.
- High Power, Long Range Wi-Fi
- Up to 29dBm RF Tx power provides greater Wi-Fi coverage compared to comparable Wi-Fi repeaters
- Wireless-N Speed
- MIMO delivers up to 300Mbps speed rate
- Aesthetic Design
- "Smoke Detector" Design for easy unobtrusive mounting into a wall or ceiling
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Supports 802.1q mapping of SSIDs with up to 4 VLANs
- 802.3AF POE Compatible
- Supports Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) and allows deployment in areas where power outlets are not available
- Integrated Antenna
- Internal 5dBi antenna with optimized configuration and RF performance