The Pelco PMCL524FL Full High-Definition Desktop LCD Monitor (24” / 61 cm) delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution and is specifically engineered to meet the demands of surveillance operators.
The monitor comes with features like 3D Digital Comb Filter, Deinterlacing motion, and a high contrast ratio to deliver quality performance. When used with other, lower resolution camera systems, the monitor displays seamlessly scales down to 720p. This feature ensures crisp, detailed images from all cameras, and true color reproduction.
This Full High-Definition Monitor can display various formats including VGA, DVI, S-Video, BNC, and HDMI. Multiple video streams can be viewed with the PiP (Picture-in-Picture) feature to significantly reduce your security installation’s power requirements.
This lightweight monitor is Energy Star Level 5 Compliant, and sports an attractive anti-glare panel surface. It also comes with multiple OSD (On Screen Display Languages).
- Full high-definition resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 3D Digital Comb Filter with Deinterlacing for high-quality videos
- High-contrast ratio
- VGA, DVI, S-Video, BNC, and HDMI
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP)
- Energy Star Level 5 Compliant
- Anti-Glare Panel Surface
- Lightweight design
- On-screen display (OSD) in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, and Chinese (simplified)
- Built for 24/7 surveillance applications