The Patron Umbrella from Novoflex has multiple uses for the photographer working in the field. Not only has it been designed as a rain or sun shield, but with its optional 29.5 x 29.5" reflection foils, the Patron can be used as a traditional 44.9" photo umbrella. The outside surface is silver that also works as a reflector. In addition, when the Patron is turned inside out, it can serve as an emergency 8-legged camera stand or tripod capable of supporting mirrorless or compact cameras.
The Patron has a 30.7 to 45.7" telescopic shaft with a 1/4-20 mount for a ball head that turns it into a monopod. The shaft is also usable as an extension arm for high-angled photography or as a way to shoot over barriers or when you're in the middle of a crowd.
When working outdoors and mounted to a tripod with its optional accessory, the Patron works as a UV coated protective shield with a 50+ sunscreen factor that allows you to work handsfree while you and your gear are protected from heat and moisture. It's also portable since it includes a carrying case, shoulder strap and backpack mounts.
- Includes a telescoping shaft with a 1/4-20 mount for use as a monopod or as an extension arm for high-angled shots when you need to shoot over a barrier
- Reverse the umbrella for use as an instant camera stand
- Use for rain, sun or heat shield; UV protection of 50+
- Accepts optional Novoflex ball head as well as white/sunlight, gold/silver, black/white, reflection foils
- Includes backpack attachments