The HD-2200PRO-LE+ 2.2x High-Definition Telephoto Conversion Lens from Raynox is made of high index coated optical glass elements using the 2-group/4-element lens formula. This high-definition telephoto lens boasts 200 lines/mm resolution power at center (MTF30%). This telephoto lens is recommended to be used with HDV, AVCHD compact high-definition camcorders and is designed for use at maximum telephoto position of the camera's zoom lens. The Raynox conversion lens is made in Japan, wherein it is tested so that the lens elements compensate effectively for astigmatism, distortion, and spherical aberration to render good image quality. The lens shade, included with this telephoto lens cuts unwanted light beams, and helps prevent flare and ghost image effect considerably. Use the LCD monitor screen for getting a precise picture framing, not through the optical view finder.
Note: • Zooming towards the wide angle side while the lens is attached may result in some degree of darkening at the corners of the frame(vignetting).
• Be careful while handling the camera with the lens attached.
• The specifications and cosmetic designs may change without a notice. Do not use the built-in flash while the HD-2200PRO-LE+ is attached.
• Screw-thread pitch size is 0.75mm unless specified.
• The lens is not compatible with Sony DCR-DVD301/201/101.
• The lens is neither dust-free nor moisture-/water-proof.
In the Box
Raynox HD-2200PRO-LE+ 2.2x High-Definition Super Telephoto Conversion Lens
Adapter Ring for 27mm / 30mm/ 30.5mm / 34mm/ 37mm/ 43mm Filter Sizes
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
Show moreShow less
Nominal 2.2x, Actual 2.17x Diagonal, 2.17x Horizontal