The Antelope Audio Isochrone DA Reclocking Sync Distribution Amplifier provides optimal clock distribution. Thanks to its regeneration technology, this device can both synchronize the studio with precision, and also make connected devices sound good. The Isochrone DA was created to benefit any studio, not just those that need more clock outputs.
With Antelope's clock regeneration process, the DA distributes signal that is greater to the source. This low jitter signal stabilizes the entire studio, and connected gear will experience improvements in sound quality. Typically, a clock distributor is not added to the studio until there's a shortage of clock outputs, but the Isochrone DA is an immediate asset, regardless of situation. Adding an Isochrone DA is the easiest way to upgrade your existing master clock, allowing it to achieve the high levels or performance found only in Isochrone clocking hardware. Even the most high-end master clocks will exhibit noticeable improvement as a result of adding the DA.
- Clock Regeneration, allowing distributed clock enhanced in quality to the source
- Jitter Management Module
- DDS based Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC)
- Wide Frequency support 30 to 200kHz
- Freewheel support. Protection from source clock dropouts
- 8 Word Clock Outputs, two supporting custom frequencies
- 4 AES / EBU Outputs
- 2 S/PDIF Outputs
- S/PDIF Input with rebuffered audio pass through
- AES/EBU Input with rebuffered audio pass through
- Superclock support for Digidesign Pro Tools systems
- Power supply for automatic compliance with all international voltage standards