The Antelope Isochrone OCX Master Clock can be placed at the heart of the digital studio to essentially maintain stability and preserve sonic integrity. This clock features a Jitter Management Module that makes jitter essentially nonexistent. Moreover, the adaptive loop filtering with a sophisticated DSP Based Multistage IIR filter, ensures a jitter-free, great sounding studio.
The high clarity sound of the Isochrone OCX comes from the DDS based AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology placed in the jitter management module.
The oscillator accuracy is compromised when exposed to temperature fluctuations. The Isochrone OCX completely addresses this with oven control. The oven's temperature-controlled environment allows unparalleled oscillator stability. By placing the quartz crystal in an isolated, temperature-controlled oven and using discrete low-noise transistors, the Isochrone achieves 4 to 10x lower jitter and up to 100x higher stability over the competition.
Stability and detailed sound quality makes the Isochrone OCX an indispensable tool for any digital studio. From DVD mastering facilities to live tracking rooms, the Isochrone OCX is an asset for all connected gear, ensuring perfect synchronization, and vastly improving sound quality.
The Isochrone OCX can be locked to the Atomic clock. A studio can achieve perfect stability with the power of the Atomic Clock. The Isochrone OCX features added flexibility of being able to output multiple sample rates and built-in support for Pro Tools.
- Oven-controlled discrete transistor crystal oscillator for lowest jitter
- Atomic clock input resolves to rubidium clock for perfect stability
- Jitter management module improves sonic performance
- Sample rates 32 to 192 kHz
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.02PPM accuracy via Atomic Clock
- Can be recalibrated in the field to an Atomic Clock for better than +/- 0.02PPM accuracy
- W/Cx256 Superclock Output for Digidesign Pro Tools systems
- Outputs multiple, divisible sample rates
- 8 word clock outputs
- 2 AES/EBU Outputs
- 2 S/PDIF Outputs