The Antelope Audio Isochrone OCX-V is a video-enabled audio master clock that offers seamless operation with PAL, NTSC, and over a dozen HDTV standards. Its versatility is taken a step further by supporting simultaneous 0.1 and 4% pull-up/down functionality, enabling flexibility. These features, plus the gear-boxing functionality make the OCX-V a suitable tool for any video installation. The core of any master clock is the Crystal Oscillator.
Antelope uses the Oven Controlled Discrete Transistor Crystal Oscillator. This crystal oscillator delivers optimal clocking. The crystal oscillators in the Isochrone OCX-V are housed in a temperature-controlled oven, as commonly used in military and satellite communication. This keeps the oscillator at a constant temperature making the Isochrone extremely stable.
The OCX will improve the sound quality of connected devices. This is achieved with Antelope's Acoustically Focused Clocking technology (AFC). AFC is the 3rd generation of DDS. All in all, AFC is a hybrid of advanced engineering and exhaustive listening tests designed to deliver quality sound.
- Oven Controlled Discrete Transistor Crystal Oscillator for low jitter
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.02 ppm accuracy via Atomic Clock
- Can be re-calibrated in the field to an Atomic Clock for better than +/- 0.02 ppm accuracy
- Jitter Management Module for optimal sonic performance
- Atomic Clock input resolves to Rubidium clock for stability
- DA mode cleanly regenerates the incoming reference prior to distribution
- The device locks to audio, video, HDTV, and atomic clock references
- Built-in Video Generator supports PAL, NTSC, and even NTSC 60
- Ability to lock Video Generator to audio eliminates video-induced jitter
- Full audio and video gearboxing with simultaneous 0.1 and 4% pull up/downs
- Flywheeling protects the studio from clock dropouts
- Extensive frequency and cable termination diagnostics