Based on Antelope's Oven Controlled Crystal Technology, the Isochrone Trinity Master Clock from Antelope Audio has many features, including 3 independent audio generators up to 384 kHz, with Varispeed control; 3 independent SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL and NTSC; 3 independent HD generators, presenting a choice of 16 formats; and Antelope's Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC), employing 64-bit DSP. USB allows full remote control via PC and Mac.
Firmware updates can also be applied via USB if updates are available. The triple display shows the frequencies of the audio generators, varispeed values, source information, pull-ups/pull-downs, and useful messages. Trinity can seamlessly free-wheel until the signal returns, and then re-lock using the Antelope 'Gentle Lock Technology'. Trinity features the Antelope Jitter Management Module, Black Burst Generator, Atomic Input for connection to the 10M Rubidium Atomic Clock, and full Audio and Video Gearboxing with simultaneous 0.1 and 4% pull-ups/pull-downs.
- 4th Generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking employing 64-bit DSP leads for detailed & focused sound
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator or Atomic Input for low jitter
- Factory calibrated to better than ± 0.001 ppm accuracy
- Large rear panel connectivity list for flexibility
- Comprehensive audio gear-boxing for anything in, anything out
- Atomic Input for efficient performance
- 3 Independent & simultaneous audio generators up to 384 kHz, and varispeed control +/- 200 cents
- 3 Independent & simultaneous HD generators, covering 16 formats
- 3 Independent & simultaneous SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL & NTSC
- Full Euro and USA pull-ups / pull-downs for SD and HD video
- USB connection via PC & Mac allowing full remote control, loading/saving presets and firmware upgrades
- Dual redundant power supply with automatic switchover for added reliability